Access My Account by clicking on "Login" at the top of any catalog page.
With My Account you are able to:
- see the items you currently have checked out
- renew items
- see your fines
- see your holds
- cancel your holds
- change the pickup location of your holds
- place holds
- see your interlibrary loan requests
- view and manage My Reading History
To access My Account you will need:
- your 14 digit Library barcode, and
- a PIN (Personal Identification Number), which is a self-selected password consisting of letters and/or numbers. The PIN gives you secure access to My Account. We recommend you use a four digit PIN, but longer PINs may also be used.
If you do not have a PIN, type in your barcode. Leave the PIN field blank and click "Submit." The following screen will appear:
Remember this number. You will need it every time you login into My Account. If you forget your PIN, contact your local library. Your PIN will be deleted and you will then choose a new PIN following the instructions above.
Connect to the Chester County Library System catalog.
Updated: 4/30/10 hcs